A Canon PIXMA E204 wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer to print from that computer. This type of Canon PIXMA E204 printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computers need to access the same Canon PIXMA E204 printer. Before any computer can print to that Canon PIXMA E204 printer, however, it must be set up properly, Follow the way of Canon PIXMA E204 Wireless Printer Setup to a PC or Laptop Easily.
This document is for Canon PIXMA E200 Series, Canon E201, E202, E203, E204, E205, E206, E207, E208, E209 and computers with Windows
Make sure you turn on the Wifi on the Laptop/PC and your Canon PIXMA E204 printer.
Canon PIXMA E204 Wireless Printer Setup
1. open the Windows, Select “Start” > “Devices and Printers.”
2. next > “Add Printer”
3. Select > “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.” next search Canon PIXMA E204 wireless printer took place.
4. Select your Canon PIXMA E204 network wireless printer search results if it is detected.
Note: You need to install the Canon E204 software & drivers If prompted
5. connect the Canon PIXMA E204 printer device and a Wireless Printer, and then select “Finish”
6. You can print using the Wireless.