A Canon PIXMA TS305 wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer to print from that computer. This type of Canon PIXMA TS305 printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computers need to access the same Canon PIXMA TS305 printer. Before any computer can print to that Canon PIXMA TS305 printer, however, it must be set up properly. Follow the way of Canon PIXMA TS305 Wireless Printer Setup to a PC or Laptop Easily.
Make sure you turn on the Wifi on the Laptop/PC and your Canon PIXMA TS305 printer.
Canon PIXMA TS305 Wireless Printer Setup
1. open the Windows, Select “Start” > “Devices and Printers.”
2. next > “Add Printer”
3. Select > “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.” next search Canon PIXMA TS305 wireless printer took place.
4. Select your Canon PIXMA TS305 network wireless printer search results if it is detected.
Note: You need to install the Canon TS305 software drivers If prompted
5. connect the Canon PIXMA TS305 printer device and a Wireless Printer, and then select “Finish”
6. You can print using the Wireless.