A Canon PIXMA TS3155 wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer to print from that computer. This type of Canon PIXMA TS3155 printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computers need to access the same Canon PIXMA TS3155 printer. Before any computer can print to that Canon PIXMA TS3155 printer, however, it must be set up properly, Follow the way of Canon PIXMA TS3155 Wireless Printer Setup to a PC or Laptop Easily
This document is for PIXMA TS3100, TS3110, Canon TS3120, TS3130, TS3140, PIXMA TS3150, TS3151, TS3152, TS3153, PIXMA TS3155, Pixma TS3160, TS3170, TS3180, TS3190 and computers
Make sure you turn on the Wifi on the Laptop/PC and your Canon PIXMA TS3155 printer.
Canon PIXMA TS3155 Wireless Printer Setup
1. open the Windows, Select “Start” > “Devices and Printers.”
2. next > “Add Printer”
3. Select > “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.” next search Canon PIXMA TS3155 wireless printer took place.
4. Select your Canon PIXMA TS3155 network wireless printer search results if it is detected.
Note: You need to install the Canon PIXMA TS3155 drivers If prompted
5. connect the Canon PIXMA TS3155 printer device and a Wireless Printer, and then select “Finish”
6. You can print using the Wireless.