A Canon PIXMA TS5100 wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer to print from that computer. This type of Canon PIXMA TS5100 printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computers need to access the same Canon PIXMA TS5100 printer. Before any computer can print to that Canon PIXMA TS5100 printer, however, it must be set up properly, Follow the way of Canon PIXMA TS5100 Wireless Printer Setup to a PC or Laptop Easily
This document is for Pixma TS5100, TS5110, TS5120, TS5130, TS5140, TS5150, TS5151, TS5152, TS5153, TS5155, TS5160, TS5170, TS5180, TS5190 and computers
Make sure you turn on the Wifi on the Laptop/PC and your Canon PIXMA TS5100 printer.
Canon PIXMA TS5100 Wireless Printer Setup
1. open the Windows, Select “Start” > “Devices and Printers.”
2. next > “Add Printer”
3. Select > “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.” next search Canon PIXMA TS5100 wireless printer took place.
4. Select your Canon PIXMA TS5100 network wireless printer search results if it is detected.
Note: You need to install the Canon TS5100 drivers If prompted
5. connect the Canon PIXMA TS5100 printer device and a Wireless Printer, and then select “Finish”
6. You can print using the Wireless.