A Epson WorkForce WF-7710 wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer to print from that computer. This type of Epson WorkForce WF-7710 printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computers need to access the same Epson WF-7710 printer. Before any computer can print to that Epson WorkForce WF-7710 printer, however, it must be set up properly., Follow the way of WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Printer Setup to a PC or Laptop Easily
Make sure you turn on the Wifi on the Laptop/PC and your Epson WorkForce WF-7710 printer.
Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Wireless Setup
1. open the Windows, Select “Start” > “Devices and Printers.”
2. next > “Add Printer”
3. Select > “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.” next search Epson WorkForce WF-7710 wireless printer took place.
4. Select your Epson WorkForce WF-7710 network wireless printer search results if it is detected.
Note: You need to install the Epson WF-7710 software drivers If prompted
5. connect the Epson WorkForce WF-7710 printer device and a Wireless Printer, and then select “Finish”
6. You can print using the Wireless.