A wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer/pc/android phones to print from that computer/pc/android. This type of printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computer/pc/android need to access the same printer. Before any computer/pc/android can print to that printer, however, it must be set up properly.
Follow the way of Set Up Wireless Printers connection to a PC or Laptop Easily
Make sure you turn on the Wifi on the Laptop/PC and your printer.
How to Set Up Wireless Printers
1. open the Windows, Select “Start” > “Devices and Printers.”
2. next > “Add Printer”
3. Select > “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.” next search wireless printer took place.
4. Select your network wireless printer search results if it is detected.
Note: You need to install the software or drivers If prompted
5. connect the printer device and a Wireless Printer, and then select “Finish”
6. You can print using the Wireless.
Other tutorials for How to Set Up Wireless Printers you can see on:
You might Also Like: